Quick guide becoming a travel agent
1. Meet minimum education criteria - at least high school diploma is required
2. Decide whether a job suits your lifestyle and personality
3. Find and join a reputable host travel agency
4. Decide what products and destinations you will specialize
5. Start learning and try to learn as much as you can
6. Start advertising and promoting your services
7. Learn technology tools and get the most of them
8. Never stop building your customers base
9. Get to know destinations yourself - start exploring the world!
10. Constantly re-evaluate and improve your skills
11. Ask yourself - was it a good idea to start your own business?
12. Feel free to ask us any questions - we are here to support you!